Dubai is one of top tourist destinations in the world, known for various points of interests. The city is a heaven for tourists as there are numerous places to visit in Dubai. Some of the popular tourist places in Dubai are: Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai Museum, Plam Jumeirah, Palm Islands, etc. Apart from this, there are lots of things to do in Dubai such as sightseeing, luxury shopping and night parties.
|Hotels||Hotels Category||Rooms Category|
|Arabian Park or Similar||3 Star||Standard Room|
|Majestic Hotel or Similar||4 Star||Standard Room|
|Taj Palace or Similar||5 Star||Executive Room|
Arrive at Dubai Airport. Welcome to The United Arab Emirates, the land of perpetual sun, endless white sand, turquoise seas, unbeatable shopping and an intriguing traditional culture! On arrival, our local representative will meet, assist and transfer you to your hotel for check-in for a three-nights stay.
DUBAI- City Tour -Dubai Museum
Today after breakfast, you depart for a half-day city tour accompanied by your local expert guide. Your panoramic tour takes you to see some of Dubai’s beautiful landmarks, starting with the Jumeirah Mosque. Proceed to see one of the modern architectural wonders, The Burj Al Arab, pass the Camel and Horse Racing Track, the World Trade Centre and Little Manhattan. After reaching the Dubai creek you stop at Bastakia, where we can see the old wind-towered houses built by wealthy merchants. Later you visit the Dubai Museum. Stop at the 150 year old Al Fahidi fort, now converted to Dubai Museum, which holds a record of the past as an important trading centre. The evening is at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Dubai – Desert Safari
The morning is at leisure. In the afternoon, depart for your unforgettable “Desert Safari”. Pass through the desert in your chauffeur driven jeep to enjoy the spectacular sunset views. On arrival at the Arabian campsite, enjoy the traditional shish or try a camel ride. Finish the evening with a deliciously prepared barbeque dinner, Tannora show along with entertainment from a belly dancer! Overnight at the hotel.
Dubai – Dhow Cruise
The day is at leisure for you to enjoy yourself – you can visit the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa or visit the Dubai Mall for essential souvenirs. In the evening enjoy a romantic dinner on the Dhow Cruise: sail along Dubai creek on a traditionally decorated wooden Dhow under the moonlight. During the cruise you can marvel at Dubai’s amazing skyline and ancient landmarks, and be entertained by local performers, while enjoying an international buffet dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
This morning you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home. The tour ends, and it is time to say farewell to all the friends you have made on tour.
- 04 nights accommodation in Dubai
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Half day Dubai City Tour on Seat in Coach basis (Except Fri)
- Dhow Cruise on Seat in Coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Seat in Coach Basis
- Return airport transfers on Seat in Coach basisAll taxes
- All taxes
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa and Travel Insurance
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability.
- The above rates are in US dollars and are on per person basis.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during exhibitions, conventions and special events. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Tourism Dirham is applicable as per 3Star Hotel -AED10PRPN // 4Star Hotel- AED15PRPN // 5 Star Hotel – AED20PRPN
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.