Dubai is a popular tourist destination in the United Arab Emirates, where you enjoy luxury shopping, delicious cuisine, and see the beauty of ultramodern architecture. Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest tower is also the prominent worth-seeing place in the city. Apart from this, there are many other places to visit in Dubai such as Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai Museum, Plam Jumeirah, Palm Islands, etc.
|Astoria Hotel or Similar||3 Star||Standard Room|
|Country Club Hotel or Similar||4 Star||Standard Room|
|Grand Millenium Hotel or Similar||5 Star||Superior Room City View|
ARRIVAL IN DUBAI
On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you’ll be transferred to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel and relax. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
DUBAI – City Tour and Desert Safari
After delicious breakfast, embark on an exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with shopping at Gold Souq. Also, later in the day, you’ll get picked up from your hotel for a scintillating desert safari. Enjoy dinner after the safari and return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DUBAI – Dhow Cruise
After breakfast, spend the day at leisure. In the evening you can choose an experience on Dhow Cruise. Enjoy dinner in the evening. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DUBAI – Ferrari with Abu Dhabi City Tour
Ferrari World: Visit the famous Ferrari World at Yas Island, a one-of-its-kind Ferrari theme park! Experience exciting rides, drives, games and shows for a true F1 experience.
Abu Dhabi City Tour: Drive around Abu Dhabi City on a tour bus, and pay a visit to the Grand Mosque while you’re in the city.
DUBAI – Burj Khalifa | Dubai Acquarium
Burj Khalifa : The world tallest tower ‘Burj Khalifa’ Visit the top of Burj Khalifa and you will know that no building in modern history has aroused so much curiosity and intrigue as has Burj Khalifa. Your At The Top, Burj Khalifa visit will answer all your questions. From your vantage point on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, you will experience first-hand this modern architectural and engineering marvel and know at last what it is like to see the world from such a lofty height. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: Walk through an underwater tunnel to witness some of the most magnificent sea animals at the Underwater Zoo located inside the Dubai Mall. You can also participate in a number of other water activities,like Shark Walk, Shark Cages, Glass Bottom Boat Rides and Daily Presentations. Stay at the hotel.
This morning you are transferred to the airport for your flight back home. The tour ends, and it is time to say farewell to all the friends you have made on tour.
- 05 nights accommodation in Dubai
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- Half day Dubai City Tour (Except Fri)
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Seat in Coach Basis
- At the Top Tour of Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Tour with entrance tickets
- Abu Dhabi Orientation with Grand Mosque Visit + visit to Ferrari World with entrance
- Return airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa and Travel Insurance
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any other services not mentioned in the ‘Itinerary’ and ‘Your Tour Includes’
- Rooms are always subject to availability.
- The above rates are in US dollars and are on per person basis.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during exhibitions, conventions and special events. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Tourism Dirham is applicable as per 3Star Hotel -AED10PRPN // 4Star Hotel- AED15PRPN // 5 Star Hotel – AED20PRPN
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.