Thailand is one of the major travel destinations in Asia receives more than sixteen million tourists every year. The country is globally renowned for its rich heritage, Buddhist temples, beaches, national parks and nightlife. Besides this, there are numerous things to do in Thailand such as elephant ride, island hopping, shopping, etc. So, if you are planning to visit, check out the Best Bangkok Pattaya Tour Packages here.
Best Bangkok Pattaya Tour Packages
|Inclusions||Per Adult (based on 02 Adult)|
|Hotel + Transfers+ Sightseeing+ Taxes||INR,20,000|
|As of Today’s ROE)||INR,20,000|
|Bangkok||03||Avani Atrium Bangkok|
- 03 nights stay at Pattaya hotel
- 03 breakfasts in Pattaya hotel
- 03 nights stay at a Bangkok hotel
- 03 breakfasts in Bangkok hotel
- Transfer from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Pattaya hotel – SIC
- Coral Island with lunch at Indian Restaurant – SIC
- Transfer from Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel – SIC
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour with Gems Gallery – SIC
- Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport – SIC
- Domestic / International Air Ticket.
- Tourist Visa on arrival
- Meals not specified above.
- Tips and Porterage.
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Service Tax 9% Extra
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Hotel Confirmed in group will be considered final. Base category rooms in hotel booked.
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. T&C of the particular supplier is applicable. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- Rates are not applicable during exhibitions, conventions and special events. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh.
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 60 minutes from the arrival time of the flight
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the price defined may change.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
- 30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
- 15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
- Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.