Assam is a popular tourist destinations in India, known for blue hills, green valleys and a red river. Situated in the north eastern region of India, Assam is surrounded by Himalayan ranges. Assam is surrounded by the states of Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Meghalaya, which together with Assam are known collectively as the seven sisters. There are many popular tourist places in Assam that attract people from all across the globe, some of the popular tourist destinations among them are: Kaziranga National Park, Dipor Bill, Umananada temple, Manas National Park, Madan Kamdev, etc.
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Gangtok||2||Sikkim Retreat or Similar||Standard room|
|Darjeeling||2||Hotel Yuma or Similar||Standard room|
BAGDOGRA AIRPORT/NJP STATION – GANGTOK (130 KMS)
We receive you on arrival and drive to Gangtok (Alt 5550Ft / 1675M), the Capital of Sikkim. Check in Hotel. Free Evening, Overnight at Gangtok.
GANGTOK – TSONGO LAKE WITH BABA MANDIR EXCURSION (52 KMS ONE WAY)
After breakfast drive to Tsongo Lake (Alt 12000ft/3600M), a high altitude alpine lake close to Indo-China Border ((Timing: 7.30AM to 2.30PM). Enjoy playing in snow and try Yak Ride and proceed further to Legendary Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir. Back to Hotel for late Lunch.
Optional tour to Nathula Pass (Alt 14000Ft / 4200M) on China Border can also be arranged (Except Mon, Tue) for Indian Nationals only with 30 Days Advance Request at an additional cost. Afternoon is free for personal activities. Overnight at Gangtok.
GANGTOK – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing (Timing: 8.30AM to 1.00PM) Visit Bonjhakri Falls, Government Institute of Cottage Industry (Closed on Sunday, 2nd Saturday), Orchid House Flower Show, Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology, Dodurl Chorten.
Gangtok to Darjeeling (110kms) Check out from Gangtok and drive to Darjeeling (Alt 7100Ft/ 2100M). On arrival check in at Hotel. Free afternoon for personal activities. Overnight at Darjeeling.
DARJEELING – CITY TOUR
Early morning tour in Darjeeling with visits to – Tiger Hill Sunrise Point, Batasia Loop and Ghoom Monastery (Timing 4.00AM to 7.30AM). Free time for personal activities between Breakfast and Lunch.
Post Lunch City Tour – visit 7 points (Timing: 1.30PM to 5.00PM) – Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tea garden(Outer View), Tenzing Rock and Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee center (Closed on Sunday) and Lebong Race Course Area. Free evening at Mall for Shopping. Overnight at Darjeeling.
DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA AIRPORT/NJP STATION (90KMS)
Check out from Darjeeling & drive to NJP/Bagdogra. Farewell and tour ends.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Gangtok
- 02 night’s accommodation in Darjeeing
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client,which is directly payable on the spot).
- Expenses of personal nature, activities, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 04 copies of pass – port size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for processing the permit.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.