Destinations Covered: Port Blair
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are two most popular tourist destinations in India. For long period, these were shrouded in mystery because of their inaccessibility. But with the passage of time, the place has emerged as top tourist destinations in India. These islands are not less than paradise for adventure lovers. Andaman and Nicobar Islands are known for their natural beauty, beaches, sea-life, exotic flowers, etc. Apart from this, it is also considered as one of the top honeymoon destinations in India, since these untouched islands create an extremely romantic atmosphere for couples.
|Destination||Nights||Hotels – 3 Star||Rooms Category|
|Port Blair||3||Anugama Resort’s or Similar||AC Cottage|
Arrive at Port Blair by flight and transfer to hotel. Check into the hotel. Get fresh and relax. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs) where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay is in Port Blair.
ARRIVE PORTBLAIR – NORTH BAY, ROSS ISLAND AND VIPER ISLAND
After breakfast, depart at 0900 from Water Sports complex in a boat to see under- water marine life and varieties of corals at North Bay (Snorkeling and Glass Bottom at extra cost. Lunch included). After North Bay, proceed to Ross Island (Wednesday Closed), the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner’s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, Cemetery, etc and all in dilapidated condition. After that proceed for a Harbour Cruise which includes a trip to tiny, serene, beautiful island called, “VIPER ISLAND” where the gallows is a sight to watch. Stay overnight at hotel.
PORT BLAIR – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, start for a tour of places in and around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail, Chatham Saw Mill, Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum and Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika). Evening is free for shopping. Stay overnight at hotel in Port Blair.
PORT BLAIR – AIRPORT DROP
Depart Port Blair with fond memories of these mesmerizing islands .
- 03 nights accommodation in Port blair
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotels
- Return airport transfer by private car
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air- conditioned Vehicle in Port Blair as per the itinerary
- Entry tickets and boat tickets at all sightseeing points mentioned in the itinerary
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel etc.
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- Meals and services other than specified above
- Snorkelling / scuba diving equipment rentals.
- Camera fees during sightseeing.
- Expenses of personal nature, water sport, tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.