Bali is one of 17,500 islands in the Indonesian archipelago, renowned for its various tourist attractions. Moreover, it is the part of Coral Triangle, an area with the highest biodiversity of marine species. If you’re fond of paintings, sculpture and music, then this place suits your taste. Get our Bali package, and explore other best things to do in Bali. Our itinerary plan to Bali is as per follow.
|Bali||Best Western – 3 star||Standard Room||4|
Welcome to Bali! Post-immigration and custom procedures, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Afterwards, check in at your hotel. Rest of the day will be at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, our first tour destination is to see the Barong Dance at Batubulan then visit Celuk Village – the center of silver smiths, Tegalalang – for beautiful rice terrace continue to Kintamani where we can admire the Mount Batur, an active volcano rising 5,000 feet above sea level, also the lake Batur on the side. Lunch will be at local restaurant. Return to Denpasar we will visit Goa Gajah – beautiful elephant cave temple with stop at Mas village– the center of wood carving and Tohpati Village to visit a Batik Gallery, then back to hotel.
After breakfast at hotel, our first tour destination is driving pass some of Bali’s most beautiful scenery, visit the impressive Taman Ayun Temple surrounded by a moat, is the second most important temple in Bali. Then visit Ulun Danu Temple lies by the western banks of Lake Bratan in the Bedugul Highlands, Lunch will be serve at local restaurant. Then continue to Jatiluwih for it’s best rice terrace, then visiting monkey forest at Alas Kedaton. Then our last visit to the most famous Tanah Lot Temple which built on rock in the sea. Then back to hotel.
After breakfast, day is at leisure or personal activities. Stay overnight at hotel.
DEPARTURE FROM BALI
After breakfast at your hotel and it’s free time waiting for your departure, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive you to International Airport Bali.
- Transfers Airport – Hotel – Airport
- 04 nights’ accommodation on Double sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- All tour and transfers by Private Air Conditioner Transport
- Entrance Fee in All Tourism Objects
- Experience Driver with English Speaking
- Two lunch and one dinner at Indian Restaurant during trip
- Mineral Water on tour
- Petrol, Fee Parking & Donation
- All Applicable taxes
- Air Fare
- VISA fees
- Lunch & Dinner throughout the tour
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Tips & Portage
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during special events, Peak season, Christmas, New Year week. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- The above rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.