“Discover or re-discover Sri Lanka in new and exciting way”
Sri Lanka is one of the top tourist destinations in the world. It is a small island country that is believed to be discovered around 2500 years back. The country has many beautiful beaches, Buddhist sites, alluring hills, etc. There are many popular places to visit in Sri Lanka that compel tourist to come to this heavenly beautiful place again and again. Some of the popular tourist destinations in the Sri Lanka are: Sigiriya, Temple of Tooth, Adam’s Peak, Dambulla Cave, Yalla National Park, Bundala National Park, etc.
|Destination||Hotel – 3 Star||Room Category||Hotel -5 Star||Rooms Category|
|Kandy||Hill Top Hotel or Similar||Standard room||Mahaweli Reach Hotel or Similar||Deluxe room|
|Colombo||Hotel Sapphire or Similar||Standard room||Taj Samudra or Similar||Deluxe room|
Meet greet and assist on arrival transfer to Kandy Visiting the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage en route. The Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is one of Sri Lanka’s most popular tourist attractions. The orphanage’s population has now mushroomed to around 65, making it the world’s largest collection of captive elephants. The elephants here range in age from new-borns to elderly matriarchs, and include orphaned and abandoned elephants, as well as those injured in the wild. Transfer from Pinnawala to Kandy. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kandy.
After breakfast proceed on the city tour of Kandy. Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Kandy which is a UNESCO world heritage site. The historic city about 480m above sea level surrounded by mountains was known to Sri Lankan as Kanda Uda Rata, which means the hill country. Kandy was home to Sri Lanka’s last independent Kingdom, which survived two centuries of colonial incursion before finally falling to the British at the beginning of the nineteenth century. Visit the Temple of the tooth, the royal Botanical Gardens, and the Peradeniya University campus. Also enjoy a panoramic view of Kandy from upper lake drive. Kandy is also famous for its shopping, gems and jewellery, handicrafts, batiks, silks etc. And you will have the opportunity of browsing to your heart’s content. Early evening, you will visit a Kandyan Dance performance and be treated to a spectacular fire walking finale. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kandy.
Breakfast at Hotel and transfer from Kandy to Colombo and enjoy a city and shopping tour of Colombo. Colombo is the largest city and former administrative capital of Sri Lanka and is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and remnants of a bygone colonial era. Due to its large harbour and its strategic position along the East-West sea trade routes, Colombo was known to ancient traders 2,000 years ago. However it was only made the capital of the island when Sri Lanka was ceded to the British Empire in 1815. The main city is home to a majority of the Sri Lanka’s corporate offices, restaurants and entertainment venues. On this tour you will visit many of the historical, religious and commercial sites of Colombo including the historic and bustling Fort and Pettah, the elite residential Cinnamon Gardens, the Galle Face Green, Viharamahadevi Park and much more. Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo.
COLOMBO – AIRPORT
Breakfast at Hotel in Colombo and transfer from Colombo to Airport for your departure.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Kandy
- 01 night accommodation in Colombo
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle as per above itinerary
- Services of an English speaking chauffeur guide/driver
- All applicable taxes
- Air fare
- VISA fees
- Lunch & Dinner throughout the tour
- All entrance fees at sightseeing should be paid directly by the guest
- Usage of vehicle beyond the given route drives after 06.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Video and Camera permits at sites
- Tips & Portage
- Any other services not specified in above itinerary
- Rooms are always subject to availability.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during special events, Peak season, Christmas, New Year week. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- The above rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.