Are you looking for an affordable Ladakh tour package? Here is the best package for you, which includes everything from flights to transfers, to stay, to meals and sightseeing. To know more about this package, check out the following itinerary.
Destination cover- leh
|Destination||Nights||Hotels Category||Category||Rooms Category|
|Leh||3 night(s)||The Kaal Hotel||Deluxe Room||Breakfast and Dinner|
Day 1: Arrive Leh
- Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport (This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.)
- Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel.
- Evening Visit to LehPalace,Shanti Stupa & Leh Market.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Leh Excursion To Monasteries (50 Kms / 02 Hrs – One Way)
- Post Breakfast we proceed for Indus Valley Monastery Starting with Hemis Gompa, the largest monastic foundation of Drukpa Kagyu Order of Tibetan Buddhism, Thiksey Monastery an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh, 3 Idiots Rancho School &Sindhu Ghat. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh.
- Evening at leisure to explore the city on your own. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Excursion To Khardungla Top – 18,390 Ft. (39 Kms / 02 Hrs One Way)
- Post Breakfast we drive to Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in The World) at 5,602 Mtrs. 18,390 Feet, around 39 km from Leh. From the pass, one can see all the way south over the Indus valley to seemingly endless peaks and ridges of the Zanskar range, and north to the giants of the Saser massif. The views from the top of the pass are amazing.
- Return to the hotel on time for lunch. In the afternoon you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
- Tour ends and departure to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
Stay in Leh
- 3 nights stay in Leh
- Stay in Deluxe Room at The Kaal Hotel (Including Breakfast and Dinner)
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour(Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace)
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour(Hemis Monastery,Thiksey Monastery,Shey Palace,Sindhu Ghat)
- Road Transport from Leh – Non AC Innova
- AI – 464 from Chandigarh to Leh
- AI – 446 from Leh to Chandigarh
** Please note flight fares are dynamic and keep changing, we recommend you to reserve your trip at the earliest
- Any kind of insurance, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Lunch & personal expenses like entry ticket any, telephone laundry, or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd. will not be held responsible.
- Any Disputes are subject to jurisdiction at chandigarh
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.