Kerala is one of the prominent tourist destinations in India known for various points of interests. There are lots of things to do in Kerala, including elephant rides and houseboat cruises, beach activities and much more. Kerala is blessed with the beauty of nature and holds everything a tourist can look for. This year, enjoy the beauty of nature with our affordable Kerala tour packages. Check out, what we are offering in our following itinerary plan for you. If you need any assistance you can call at this number: +91-931789929
|Hotels||Hotels Category||Rooms Category|
|Munnar||Misty Mountain or similar||Standard Room|
|Thekkady||Grand Thekkady or similar||Non-ac deluxe room|
|Alleppey||Houseboat or Similar||Deluxe room|
|Kovalam||Jasmine Palace or Similar||Deluxe room|
Day 1 :
Cochin – Munnar ( approximate 4 hrs drive)
On arrival meet our representative in Cochin Airport and proceed to Munnar. Munnar is at the height of 4420 feet above sea level and is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams. Munnar offers spectacular views of the craggy peaks, manicured tea plantations, picturesque towns and winding lanes. On arrival check into hotel, after lunch Half Day sightseeing covering Echo Point famous for its Echo Phenomenon, Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Lock Heart Gap known for its panoramic views. Evening free at leisure. Dinner. Stay overnight.
Day 2 :
After breakfast Eravikulam National Park, the home of Nilgiri Thar. Anamudi peak which is at an altitude of 2695 m above sea level is situated in the southern region of this park. After lunch free for optional entertainments. Rest of the day at leisure, overnight at hotel.
Day 3 :
Thekkady (Periyar) (approximate 3 – 4 hrs drive)
After breakfast drive to Thekkady. Attractions are : Boat Safari in the Periyar Wild Life Sanctuary, one of the most fascinating Wild Life Reserves in India. The greatest attraction of Periyar is the large herds of wild elephants that come down to the lakes edge to drive away their thirst. Boating in the Periyar Lake watching the animals. Evening, visit the Spice Market where you can pick up some fragrant spices or handcrafted jewelers. Overnight at hotel.
( here all the extra activities would be on direct payment basis or if you require we can book and confirm the same on chargeable basis)
Day 04 :
Alleppey (Houseboat) (approximate 4hrs drive)
After the breakfast drive to Alleppey. Alleppey is known as the Venice of the East has a largest network of Canals and is a centre for backwater cruises in Kerala. On arrival check in to Houseboat. Cruise around backwater villages of Alleppey. You can cruise through small narrow canals, lakes & lagoons see traditional fishing, farming below sea level etc., which will help you to catch a brief memorable picture of Kerala backwaters. Overnight in the Houseboat
Full day in leisure at KOVALAM beach. Overnight stay in the resort.
Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
After breakfast proceed to Trivandrum to visit the famous Padmanabha swamy temple, visit Zoological Park, Napier Museum, Kuthiramalika Palace and Sri Chithira Art Gallery overnight stay in kovalam.
Day 7 :
After the breakfast it‘s the time to depart to your onward destination, with heart filling memories. Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station.
- 06 Nights accommodation at mentioned hotels
- Accommodation as 01 Double Rooms on Twin Sharing Basis
- Breakfast at all the hotels
- All meals will be provided at the houseboat (Welcome drink, Lunch veg or non veg as per the request, Tea coffee snacks in the evening, Dinner, Breakfast in the next morning. A/C will be on from night 10 pm to morning 6 am.)
- Transport service with Air-conditioned A/C Indigo for the entire trip
- Arrival and departure assistance in Cochin and Trivandrum Airport by our Tour Executive.
- Arrival assistance in Alleppey for House boat check in.
- All expenses related to the vehicle such as toll, parking and fuel.
- All Applicable taxes
- Domestic / International Air fare.
- Lunch and dinner at the hotels (except in House boat)
- Guide and entrance fees at the sightseeing places
- Other personal expenses such as telephone, Laundry bills etc..
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability
- Standard check in time is at 1300 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Houseboat Check in time 12.30HRS to 17.00Hrs (on day 01) and 08.00 – 0930AM checkout (on day 2).
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- Air fare subject to change anytime
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.