Hong Kong is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The increasing numbers of Hong Kong attractions have laid the charismatic influence over the travelers. There are numerous places to visit in Hong Kong such as Hong Kong island, Kowloon, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong Ocean Park, etc. Apart from this, Hong Kong is also notable for shopping as there are many popular shopping malls and markets in Hong Kong.
|Destination||Hotels Category||Category||Rooms Category|
|Hong Kong||Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong or similar||3 star||Standard Room|
|Macau||Regal Oriental or similar||3 star||Standard Room|
ARRIVE HONG KONG
Welcome to Hong Kong! Upon arrival at Hong Kong International Airport, you will be met by our representative who will assist you with the transfer to the hotel where you check-in. Hong Kong is an extraordinary destination for your vacation. In addition to fantastic shopping, food, museums and festivals, it offers an intriguing heritage, breathtaking views and vistas, and unique family entertainment. The rest of the day is free at leisure to relax and unwind. Stay overnight at hotel.
HONG KONG – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Hong Kong. Visit the famous tourist attractions like Victoria Peak (Top level), Repulse Bay, Golden Bauhinia and the famous jewellery factory amongst others. The rest of the day is at your leisure or you may opt for Ocean Park from your chosen combo. Stay overnight.
HONG KONG – MACAU (60mins by ferry)
After breakfast, you will be transferred from the Hong Kong hotel to Kowloon Pier to take a ferry to Macau. Upon arrival at Macau Pier take the shuttle bus for transfer to the hotel and check – in. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the plethora of activities Macau has to offer. Stay overnight.
MACAU – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel for your Macau City Tour (Optional Macau Tower Entrance Ticket). Visit the ruins of St. Pauls, Lotus Square, Kwan Yam Temple, and Casino. The rest of the day is at your leisure. Stay overnight.
This morning after breakfast, take the hotel shuttle bus to the Macau Pier from where you board the Cotai Jet ferry to the airport, where you continue with your onward flight or for your selected add-on journey.
- 02 night’s accommodation in Hongkong
- 02 night’s accommodation in Macau
- Daily Breakfast at hotels
- Hongkong City Tour
- Macau City Tour
- Ferry Ticket from Hong Kong – Macau – Hong Kong Airport
- Transfer from Hong Kong Airport – Hong Kong Hotel – Hong Kong Pier
- All tours and transfers are on Seat-in-coach basis
- All applicable taxes
- Air fare
- Tourist Visa on arrival and Travel insurance
- Meals not specified above.
- Tips and Porterage.
- Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc.)
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- The rates are based on the current exchange rate. In the event of an increase in the ROE, the prices defined may change
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- Visa on arrival (carry 2 passport size photograph, hotel voucher, air tickets)
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.