Wings2016- Explore Himachal
Get heavy discount on Himachal tour packages from Delhi. To know more about this package, read out the itinerary given below.
|Shimla||2 night(s)||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Manali||3 night(s)||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Dharamshala||1 night(s)||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Dalhousie||2 night(s)||Breakfast and Dinner|
|Amritsar||1 night(s)||Breakfast and Dinner|
Day 01 – Delhi to Shimla
Start from Delhi/Chandigarh and travel by road to Shimla (343 Kms / 8 hrs). Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and is Queen of Hill Stations. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – Shimla
Breakfast at hotel. Morning is free for panoramic view of the nature from the window of hotel. City tour to popular destinations –Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Jhaku Temple, etc. Enjoy shopping in evening at The Mall and The Ridge –two famous shopping centres of Shimla. Dinner and overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 03 – Shimla to Manali
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Manali. Manali is a small hill town in Kullu district. It is known for snow caped mountains, meadows of flowers, vivacious valleys and beautiful water falls. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 – Manali
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Sightseeing in Manali – Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monasteries, Vashisht Village, etc. In the way to these sites, explore the stunning beauty of the nature. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
Day 05 – Manali
Breakfast at hotel. Whole day is allotted to explore the beauty and attraction of Manali. Visit Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Sollang Valley, etc. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 – Manali to Dharamsala
After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check in at hotel. After you will visit Baijnath – the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kanga Art Museum, Dally Lake, McLeodganj, St. Johns Church etc. Dinner & Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 – Dharamsala to Dalhousie
Morning after breakfast departs for Dalhousie (4 hrs.). Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Dinner & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 – Dalhousie
After Breakfast Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 Kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 – Dalhousie to Amritsar
Today after breakfast drive to Amritsar. Visit the famous Golden Temple located in the heart of the city, Jalianwallah Bagh, a memorial built to commemorate the martyrs of the 1919 massacre the Durgiana Mandir, dedicated to the Hindu goddess Durga and Baba Atal Rai Tower, witness the ceremonial changing of guard at the Wagah border. After exploring the historical landmarks of Amritsar, return to your hotel and spend the night. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 – Drop at Delhi
- Accommodation for 09 Nights on Twin sharing basis in standard Hotels.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Meals Plan – MAP.
- Used A/c Indigo for 02 & 04 Pax & A/c Innova for 06 Pax.
- All Transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle as per the itinerary (Except hill area).
- Inclusive of all taxes (Except Government service tax)
- Rohtang Pass.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Service tax
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- All the services for the tour are provided by our partners. In case of any disputes Holidays Genius Pvt. Ltd will not be held responsible.
- The above rates are on per person basis and for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Standard check in time is at 1400 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- The rates given may change in case of change in hotels, transport rates or Government taxes.
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week and Gala Dinner surcharges during Chirstmas & New Year Eve.
- Any disputes are subject to jurisdiction at Chandigarh.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge a 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account