Positioned on the western coast of Indian Peninsula, Goa is a beautiful Indian state, which has a perfect blend of natural beauty and cultural heritage. Until 1961, Goa was under the rule of Portuguese, you still can feel the influence of Portuguese in Goa’s architecture, culture and food. Moreover there are many tourist attractions in Goa that you can’t afford to miss. So buy our affordable Goa packages and enjoy your vacations in the land of beaches.
Return Airport/Thivim railway Station transfers by Shared air-conditioned vehicle. Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in our well appointed air-conditioned Executive room/Club Cottages (As per the accommodation chosen) with complimentary Breakfast as per our fixed timings at our designated dining area.
Daily Buffet/TDH Dinner as per our fixed timings at our designated dining area.
One full day local sightseeing by shared air conditioned vehicle.
Tea/Coffee maker facility provided in all rooms with complimentary replenishment once a day. Additional replenishment will be at a nominal charge.
Complimentary two bottles of packaged drinking water in the room daily.
Free Wi-Fi connection within the premises. Free use of swimming pool in proper swim wear only as per the pool timings (Guests to carry their own swim wear).
All presently applicable hotel taxes. Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes / charges; the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable.
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Surcharges Extra (if applicable)
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation
- The above rates are on per person basis
- Standard check in time is at 14:00 hours & check out time is 10:00 hours
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together
- Rates are not valid for Peak season, Christmas, New Year week.
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.
Note: The above packages are not valid for the period of 23rd December, 2016 to 03rd January, 2017.