Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. It is one of the seven emirates in the UAE, known for rich culture and sightseeing. There are numerous places to visit in Dubai, some of the popular among them are: Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Wild Wadi Water Park, Dubai Museum, Plam Jumeirah, Palm Islands, etc. Moreover, if you’re Shopaholic, Dubai is a perfect place for you. From gold to electronic items, everything is available in Dubai, some of the popular shopping destinations in the city are: Dubai Shopping Mall, Deira Gold Souk, Global Village, Al Fahidi Street, Bur Dubai Souk, Karama Shopping Center, etc. So, get best deal to Dubai today from our travel experts.
|Hotels||Hotels Category||Rooms Category|
|Arabian Park or Similar||3 Star||Standard Room|
|Majestic Hotel or Similar||4 Star||Standard Room|
|Taj Palace or Similar||5 Star||Executive Room|
ARRIVAL IN DUBAI
On arrival at Dubai International Airport, you’ll be transferred to your hotel. Check-in to the hotel and relax. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
DUBAI – City Tour and Desert Safari
After delicious breakfast, embark on an exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum, ending it with shopping at Gold Souq. Also, later in the day, you’ll get picked up from your hotel for a scintillating desert safari. Enjoy dinner after the safari and return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DUBAI – Dhow Cruise
After breakfast, spend the day at leisure. In the evening you can choose an experience on Dhow Cruise. Enjoy dinner in the evening. Return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Good times mostly end leaving behind a trail of golden memories to cherish. After breakfast today, spend some time at leisure and enjoy some last minute shopping depending on your flight schedule. Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport to board your return flight.
- 03 nights accommodation in Dubai
- Daily breakfast at hotel
- Half day Dubai City Tour on Seat in Coach basis (Except Fri)
- Dhow Cruise on Seat in Coach basis
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on Seat in Coach Basis
- Return airport transfers on Seat in Coach basisAll taxes
- All taxes
- Air Fare
- Tourist Visa and Travel Insurance
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability.
- The above rates are in US dollars and are on per person basis.
- Rates are applicable for new bookings only and are applicable for a minimum of 02 passengers traveling together.
- Rates are not applicable during exhibitions, conventions and special events. Surcharges shall apply and shall be determined at the time of booking.
- Tourism Dirham is applicable as per 3Star Hotel -AED10PRPN // 4Star Hotel- AED15PRPN // 5 Star Hotel – AED20PRPN
- Standard check in time is at 1500 hours & check out time is 1200 hours
- For one adult and one child traveling please consider the adult rate for the child
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Date of booking to 30 days – the cancellation charges will be 25% of the package cost.
30 to 15 days – the cancellation charges will be 50% of the package cost.
15 to 7 days – the cancellation charges will be 75% of the package cost.
Less than 7 days – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
No show – Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It’s purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 7-10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.