Destinations Covered : London
Main Attractions: St Paul Cathedral, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminister Abbey, The Tower Of London, The View At The Shard, London Eye, Bicester Village
|Destinations||Nights||Hotels – 4 Star||Room Category|
|London||5||Hilton London Gatwick||Double Twin Hilton Guestroom|
DAY 1 : London Heathrow Airport – CENTRAL/WEST LONDON ( London )
Welcome Upon arrival at London Heathrow international airport you will be met by our local representative who will transfer to hotel.Check in into hotel and relax for the day or enjoy city at your own pace and comfort. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 02: Full Day Tour in London SIC ( London )
The tour begins with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square to see the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married. To Kensington Palace, former home of Diana, Princess of Wales. We’ll see the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.We head to St James’ Park and Buckingham Palace to see the colourful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard. Accompanied by a military band, a detachment of the Queen’s Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace to change with the old guard. Then have a chance to enjoy lunch at a traditional London Pub.
We take you on a guided tour of St Paul’s Cathedral, Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece with its magnificent dome. The Cathedral was rebuilt after the Great Fire of London in 1666. In recent years it has seen the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, to Lady Diana Spencer and, more recently, the thanksgiving services for both the Diamond Jubilee and 80th Birthday of Her Majesty the Queen.Climb 259 steps up the dome and you will find The Whispering Gallery, which runs around the interior of the Dome. It gets its name from a charming quirk in its construction, which makes a whisper against its walls audible on the opposite side.Then the The Tower of London and Crown Jewels Founded by William the Conqueror in 1066-7 and enlarged by successive sovereigns, the Tower of London is one of the world’s most famous and spectacular fortresses. Over the past 1000 years it has been a Royal Palace, an armoury and a place of imprisonment and execution. The Beef eaters who guard the Tower will regale you with stories of its past. We will visit the Crown Jewels, including the magnificent solid-gold crown used at the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, the enormous Cullinan diamonds and the extraordinary Koh-I-Noor.Inclusions
Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
Entrance to the Tower of London
Personal Audio Headset
DAY 03: Half Day Coca Cola London Eye Fast Track Ticket ( London )
The Coca-Cola London Eye stands 135m high on the South Bank between Waterloo and Westminster Bridges. The experience will take about 30 minutes and offers spectacular views of some of the capital’s most famous landmarks, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Nelson’s Column and St. Paul’s Cathedral.Inclusions
-London Eye Fast Track
-Make the most of your day in London and enjoy the benefits of checking in just 15 minutes before your visit and avoiding the majority of the queue. Adults also receive a souvenir guidebook, while children (over five) are given an in-flight kid pack including a mini guide and Eye spy binoculars.
DAY 04: Half Day Bicester Village Shopping Express SIC ( London )
Bicester Village is home to over 130 designer outlet boutiques set around delightful open-air pedestrianised streets, offering up to 60 per cent off previous seasons’ collections from the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brand names including, Anya Hindmarch, Bally, Cath Kidston, Church’s, DKNY, Hugo Boss, Matthew Williamson, Rupert Sanderson, Salvatore Ferragamo, Samsonite, Ted Baker and Temperley London.Set in Oxfordshire, close to the idyllic Cotswolds, Bicester Village is approximately one hour from London.Inclusions
Coach Transfer from London to Bicester Village
DAY 05: Half Day The View From The Shard Ticket ( London )
The Shard is an iconic, landmark building on the London skyline, designed by Master Architect Renzo Piano. At a height of 1,016ft, the tallest building in Western Europe, the Shard redefines London’s skyline and will be a dynamic symbol of London, recognisable throughout the world.The View is situated at the top of The Shard, on floors 68, 69 and 72, and almost twice the height of any other viewing platform in London. Prepare to embark on a multi-sensory journey to 244m above of one of the greatest cities on earth. On arrival at Level 00, you will be drawn into the tapestry of London with glimpses of the city laid out before you. Travelling skyward in two high-speed ‘kaleidoscopic’ lifts, you’ll swiftly reach Level 68 – a cloudscape above the world.Then journey to Level 69 where the view is revealed and London opens out before you. Here, in the sky above London, you’ll experience an astonishing 360 degree, 64km (40mile) view over the city and beyond where the past, present and future of London will be unfurled beneath you, brought to life in multimedia displays.For the best view in town, ascend to Level 72, at 244m, the highest public level of The Shard. You’ll be exposed to the elements with sounds of the city around you. Looking up, you’ll see the shards of glass that form the top of this skyscraper as they disappear upwards into the sky.Inclusions
DAY 06: CENTRAL/WEST LONDON – London Heathrow Airport ( London )
Today After breakfast , check out from hotel and proceed to Airport. Return home happily and share wonderful memories with your family and friends.
—- Tour Ends —-
- 5 Night’s accommodation in London at the Hilton Garden Inn Luton North, United Kingdom
- Accommodation on room only basis
- All tours and sightseeing as per the itinerary and are operated on shared basis
- Return airport transfers on Private basis
- Air Fare
- Visa fees
- Meals /activities/sightseeing other than specified
- Entrance Fee (unless specified)
- Item of personal expense (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
- Any services not mentioned in the “ Inclusions”
- Rooms are always subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- The above rates are in US dollars and are on per person basis and are valid on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together
- Standard Check-in time : 1400hrs / Standard Check-out time: 12 noon
- Prices are subject to change with any sudden increase in the cost by hotel,transportation department and any new tax by the government. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions and special events. A surcharge will be levied
- The final pricing will be applicable, based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on the current rate of exchange.
- Sometimes due to unforeseen situations need may arise for us to make slight changes to tour itinerary; guests are requested to cooperate with us.
- Package rates are valid as per the above mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
- Request you to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private
- No amendment( name changes , date changes, hotel change etc) will be done once the booking is guaranteed
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher / confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time loss due to event will not be compensated.
- No refund shall be made for unutilized services
- “In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full”
Final cancellation policy for this package will be advised at the time of confirmation.